Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policies can be found in the Terms and Conditions on the registration site. Should you choose to cancel prior to October 31, 2022 there will be a $75 fee. From November 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022, the fee to cancel is $150. If you cancel from January 1, 2023 to February 26, 2023 there will be a 50% refund. If you do not attend the event and you do not cancel prior, you will not receive a refund of any kind.
Are there special rates for the hotel?
Yes, we have a contracted rate of $72 per night, plus a daily resort fee of $35.95. You may book your hotel online through our event portal.
Is the hotel included in the price of the ticket?
No, sleeping rooms are not included in the price of admission. Your ticket includes admission into the event, breakfast, lunch and some receptions. Your National Diamond Awards entry and the concert are also included in your ticket. Guests are not included in your ticket price, but may be added on to your registration at an additional cost.
Is there potential for a roommate match?
If you're interested in being paired with a roommate for the conference, you can contact Events@HomeSmart.com
What meals are included?
- All-day beverage service will be available.- Water stations will be set up around the convention space. Attendees may bring water bottles to refill throughout the day.
- Monday’s Welcome Reception will have appetizers.
- Tuesday will have breakfast, break snacks and lunch.
- Wednesday will have breakfast, break snacks and lunch.
- Thursday will have brunch for franchisees only.
What is the event attire?
- Conference attire is business casual.
- Welcome and VIP Reception attire is business/cocktail.
- The National Diamond Awards and Concert attire is cocktail/formal.
- The Broker Awards Gala (Franchisees only) attire is cocktail/formal.
What do I need to bring to the awards events?
Every attendee will be required to have their ID checked and go through a security check for the Awards/Concert at Drai's on Tuesday night and for the Broker Awards on Wednesday night. Must be 21 or older to attend.
What happens if I need to update my registration?
You can make certain changes to your registration or make payments by creating and managing your Swoogo Account. Please refer to your confirmation email.
Who do I contact for any other questions?
You can contact Events@HomeSmart.com with any questions.